Top-Quality Residential Roofing Work
Do Not Take Risks With Your Roof
The stakes are high when it comes to the roof on your home. A solid roof not only secures your valuables, but more importantly, it protects your family. A structurally compromised roof can cause everything from costly water damage to life-threatening injuries. As a family-owned and -operated business, the First Construction Corp team takes our responsibility to your family seriously. We apply a detail-oriented, meticulous touch to all of the residential roofing work we do.
We Install Only High-Quality Shingles
Our dedication to producing exceptional results extends to the materials we use to complete each job. To that end, First Construction Corp uses three types of shingles on our jobs.
Benefits of GAF Shingles
The name GAF is highly regarded in the roofing industry. The brand has become synonymous with high-quality products. Benefits of GAF shingles include:
- Resistance to fire
- Resistance to high winds
- Resistance to color fading, courtesy of Color Lock™ firing technology
- Resistance to algae, due to Stainguard Plus™ technology
Benefits of Malarkey Shingles
As a premium brand, Malarkey shingles cost a bit more than their counterparts. However, they offer compelling benefits, including:
- The Malarkey Secure Choice™ Roof System, which gives roofers the versatility of using Malarkey shingles exclusively or combining them with products from other brands.
- Superior ability to withstand extreme weather conditions, like windblown debris, falling branches and hail.
- Some of the longest warranty coverage of all brands on the market.
Benefits of Class 4 Shingles
The strength of your roof has a direct impact on the strength of your home’s structure. Many leading residential roofing companies like First Construction Corp frequently recommend Class 4 shingles because of the elevated level of durability they provide. This strength provides a number of benefits that include:
- Exceptional resistance to impact damage from hail
- Extending the lifespan of your roof
- Reducing insurance rates
- Reducing maintenance in the long term
- Adding resale value to your home
Request a Free Consultation Today
The right shingles can enhance your home’s curb appeal and safety. First Construction Corp will work diligently and apply our full arsenal of resources to achieve both of these objectives. You can reach our residential roofing team via phone at (405) 726-8806 or by completing our online contact form.